18 Nisan 2011 Pazartesi

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's...the neti pot?


For many allergy sufferers, nasal irrigation comes to the rescue each spring:



Devotees claim that using a neti pot, which looks like a small teakettle and is usually made of ceramic or plastic, clears up the sinuses without any of the side effects of a cold or allergy pill.


Sydney Johnston of Atlanta turned to the neti pot as a last resort after years of trying prescription medications, vitamin supplements and even acupuncture to alleviate her swollen sinuses during allergy season. “Within two days of using the neti pot, my horrible ordeal was over,” said Johnston. “That was three years ago and as long as I use the neti pot, there’s no problem.”



Read the full story, “Whoa neti! The science behind a popular sinus treatment






Published by
Published by xFruits
Original source : http://blog.thedaily.com/post/4724015971...

1 yorum:

  1. I used neti pot from last 5 years.and Its work amazing. It provides me instant relief without any side effects.I love my neti pit.
    -neti pots

    YanıtlaSil